Where else can I get help?

Parents worried about their child under 16 can contact Young Minds on 0808 802 5544

For support with alcohol problems, contact Alcoholics Anonymous on 0800 9177 650

or email help@alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk

Victims of domestic violence can call Refuge on 0800 2000 247

After sexual assault, call Rape Crisis on 0808 802 9999

Those with a gambling addiction can call Big Deal on 0808 8020 133

CFS, ME and Fibromyalgia suffers should contact ME, Myself and Fybro on 07715 883725 or Facebook MeMyselfandFibroUK or via Twitter @MEmyselfFibroUK

Citizens Advice Peterborough - 0808 278 7850  Citizens Advice Cambridge - 0808 278 7808

Information about arranging care for a loved one, see the UK Care Guide

Please note that Evolve is not affiliated to any of the above organisations and cannot be held responsible for the care or advice received from them.

We do not provide a crisis service.

If you are having thoughts of suicide or self-harm, it is important that you seek help by calling one of the following numbers:

- NHS first Response Service: 111 - option 2 (any time of the day or night)
- Lifeline, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mental Health Helpline: 0808 808 2121 (11:00am - 11:00pm every day)
- Samaritans: 116 123 (any time of day or night)
- For information on mental health go to www.nhs.uk/mental-health

In an emergency, please always call 999

Helpful Leaflets:

Download our general leaflet

Other Resources:

Like our Facebook page and share our posts so that others learn about the help available

Evolve - Community Counselling Charity

Follow us on Twitter


Follow us on LinkedIn

Evolve Counselling